EXBOYFRIEND

I've had a boyfriend for 2 years. This past month lately we've been arguing nonstop. I'm not going to lie I was annoying and didn't notice it until now. The thing is he stopped talking to me 6 days ago and won't give me a chance to explain that it won't happen again. He won't pickup my calls.. and when his family gives him the message for me, it's just not the same.
HELP. What Should I do? I really do love him, and want to get back with him and I know he loves me in his heart but he is really hurting me right now by not giving me a chance. Love is supposted to be fun and yes sometimes people make mistakes but I really don't feel complete without telling him the truth about what I would honestly do to be with him forever.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• What should you do...go live a little, grow up a little bit...maturity goes a long way in a relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• leave him alone. Let him miss you. If it's real he will be back. Don't push, that turns men off!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I would send him a registered letter in the mail and then leave him alone. If its meant to be its meant to be and if it isn't and he never answers you, you have the closure you need.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 12:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• act like you dont need him.like the pp said dont push..dont invlove his family..just relax and focus on ourself..independence is a very attractive quality in both sexes.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 12:59 AM on Jun. 24, 2009