First Pregnancy Baby Shower?

This is my first pregnancy and I am a young mom. I would like to have a baby shower later on in my pregnancy (closer to my due date) but already I am upset and worried about not being allowed to have one because...
1) I only have 3 girl friends who live in a separate town
2) Two of my cousins are due in the same month as me and I feel guilty for "stealing their glory" (this is their second and third baby, my first and they are older cousins of mine)
3) This pregnancy was not planned but still a blessing.

What should I do?

:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't throw myself one that's tacky your friends will get you something regardless & I wouldn't worry about your cousins to bad if they don't like it but if "someone" does throw you one Enjoy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2009