K so who else LOVES craigslist!?

I just posted one thing and went crazy! Im putting crap on there that I havent seen in years that I have been meaning to get rid of lol

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:37 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Me me me! We made so much money getting rid of stuff before we moved. We also found our kitten and second pup there.
    I also go to the rants and raves section. VERY x rated there!! Racism, Sexism, woman haters, military haters, military wive haters, people who hate fat military wives, cheaters, people who hate kids...they talk about everything. You have to be able to read alot of dumb shit to stay on it. I believe the only time I flagged was this guy who said he hated pregnant women and babies because they felt like they were owed everything because they laid on their back. He went further to say that he thinks miscarraiges and SIDS were hilarious they should make a show video taping (kind of like "cheaters") women finding their babies dead and how funny it was be. I was beyond pissed. It was removed, though, but there is disgusting things on their sometimes. Not for the faint at heart!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I love craigslist
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I love craigslist because I can't afford anything really and I've gotten some nice things for my son and daughter from there. I love the FREE section and the kids section often has awesome priced clothing in great condition.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 12:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I like looking at the personal adds just for giggles:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I love the personals too! One guys said "I walk on toilet paper cuz Im the shit!" lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:46 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I give away so much good stuff to the Salvation Army and I never thought of using Craigslist. How does it work?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• You just post in your area. I always make my ads flashy lol. (big letters, exclamation marks) and a picture. Ppl hate looking when there is no picture. And 9 out of 10, they are going to ask. That is all! I never post my phone number. They can reply to my email. Whoever agrees that they definitely want it, they get my number and we meet. Too many nutsos out there to give them your address.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:52 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I look at it at least once a day! I got TONS of stuff for DD when I was pg. I got a swing, pack n play, bouncer, changing table, clothes, playmat, and various little items for a total of less than $100!! It's pretty much amazing! lol
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I like the personals, too. In dallas crgs, a guy was look for mfm, and was bent over (no bottoms) with his asshole on the camera begging for someone to punish him good. And judging by the picture, looks like the job had already been done lol. I was like omg are they allowed to post this?
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:54 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• It's really easy Gigi. If you just go to the site you'll figure it out. It s basically is the same as ebay.

LOL! Alysia Moore-I'm going to use that line sometime;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jun. 24, 2009