What latest movie that was just in theaters or is in theaters do you recommend to watch?

I am bored and I need to make a list of good movies to watch I love all movies except sci-fi and western!

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 12:58 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The movie "UP" We are also going to see Freakn ICEAGE! I can't wait! lol i love ice age. We have also seen Obsessed and Drag me To Hell.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• babycakes took my ansers lol! I was also going to say Year One if you like Jack Black.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• those ideas sound good
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:08 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I saw the land of the lost... Pretty funny but not will Ferrell's best... The effects were awesome and kind of reminded me of Jurassic park.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 1:25 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Up is the sweetest movie. I cried at this Pixar movie, then it turned into an action adventure, but still really fun and sweet. We saw Imagine That with Eddie Murphy. Not as bad as I thought it would be, but totally predictable. I don't know where you live, but the Regal theaters have free family films Tues and Wed mornings at 10am. Today we saw Kit Kitteredge.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian was an awesome movie!!

SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 10:26 AM on Jun. 24, 2009