MAYBE ~ TMI

IF YOU USE PADS FOR AUNT FLOW WHICH KIND DO YOU USE AND DO YOU HAVE TO USE LONG, MAXI, WINGS, MORE THAN ONE?

I AM HAVING TO USE 4 AT AT TIME............SOUND NORMAL TO YOU? I HAVE TO USE TWO FRONT TO BACK AND TWO ON THE SIDES ALMOST LIKE MAKING A DIAPER ......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Health

• AND I WAS LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS FROM REAL PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT BASHING ME FOR ASKING!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• maybe you should go to a doctor or the emergency room are you feeling light headed or nauseous or looking a little pale? Is there a chance that you could be pregnant? Do you normally flow heavy?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Sorry, but I have to say that this does NOT sound like a normal question.
    Are you joking?
    Either way, if you're bleeding THAT much maybe you should get checked out. If you're kidding and think this is funny, then you should get checked out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• NO I'M NOT JOKING ! THIS IS A REAL PROBLEM I HAVE HAD SINCE I GOT MY TUBES TIED IN 2005. NO IT'S NOT FUNNY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I would have my uterus taken out if I was bleeding like that.
    Maybe a diaper would be more comfortable. I am not being mean, I am serious.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• What does you doctor say about this going on for so long?

I flow heavy too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I NEVER TOLD MY DOCTOR, I THOUGHT THIS WAS NORMAL TIL NOW IT'S JUST GETTING ANNOYING HAVING TO BUY 3 PACKS OF PADS JUST FOR 4 DAYS OF AUNT FLOWS VISIT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My mom went through this for years even tho her tubes were tied.....I remember being very young and her useing several just like you explained.....She has and issue with her fybroid I beleive ( NOT thyroid) message me and I can give you more details if you need
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 10:21 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I have to use the Tampax Ultra's in the purple wrapper. I also use the Always over nights in the black and purple package. This is really long and wide at the front and back. I am glad they came out with them because I leak through on my 2nd day when I am at my heaviest. This helps "blow outs" in my pants...major embarrassing! I did have a fybroid years ago which caused heavier than normal periods. I had a D&C to remove it and things got a bit better.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Some women bleed like gutted pigs after having a tubal. Having a tubal seems to (or can) permanentely change your menstral cycle. Definately get checked out for fibroids though. They can be seen with an ultrasound. Good luck!
    Gandeluv

Answer by Gandeluv at 4:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2009