WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT MY BABIES DAD?

WHEN I WAS PREGNANT OF OUR BABY WE HAD A LOT OF PROBLEMS. I HAD REALLY BAD MOOD SWINGS AND HE COULDN'T TAKE IT HE ALWAYS SAID THAT I WAS JUST TRYING TO PUSH HIM AWAY BUT TO BE HONEST I COULDN'T EVEN STAND HIS COLON. WE ALWAYS HAD ARGUMENTS ABOUT WHO WAS GOING TO DO WHAT AND WHO WAS GOING TO BE WHAT. ABOUT THE WAY WE WERE GOING TO RAISE OUR CHILD. SO HE DECIDED TO STEP A SIDE BUT IT TURNED OUT THAT HE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE SURE IF I WAS OK OR IF THE BABY WAS BORN ALL THIS HAPPEN WHEN I WAS JUST 5 MONTHS PREGNANT. SO WHEN THE TIME CAME HE HADN'T EVEN SHOWED UP TO MY HOUSE. SO I HAD DECIDE TO NOT CALL HIM. AFTER TWO WEEKS PAST I CALL HIM TO NOW THAT THE BABY WAS BORN. OH YEAH SHE DOESN'T HAVE HIS LAST NAME I DON'T KNOW IF I DID THE RIGHT THING. THE POINT IS THAT NOW HE WANT'S TO DO THINGS RIGHT. NOW THAT HE HAS CHILD SUPPORT. NOW THAT HE HAS SEEN THE BABY NOW THAT HE WANTS TO TAKE THE BABY TO HIS HOUSE. QUE AGO.

arlenearreola

Asked by arlenearreola at 1:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• No answers yet