Who is TTC (trying to conceive) right now???

We are currently ttc... and I'm awaiting my cycle.. 5 more days, I'm hoping I miss my period :P lol We only have one dd who is 4 years old. I really want another baby, and my baby fever is just out of control. What about you?

Asked by Silvia1011 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am hoping to TTC in August!!! We have three boys right now!! I can't wait to be prego again. Right now I am taking my vitamins and trying to loose some weight to get my body prepared! Good luck.

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I am trying. Only like 7 days until I am ready to go! Hubby doesnt know my cycle so I when I get off of work next Sunday i am gonna jump him! lol. let me know if you wanna talk!

Answer by marigrimes at 10:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• we are trying to conceive too and i also have baby fever. i have even been trying the ovulation tests and the temperature charting. i feel like i'm obsessed. but i just loved being pregnant. we have two already, a boy and girl but they are older now(6 and 7) i was so disappointed last cycle when i was sure that i was having implantation bleeding but it turened out to be my cycle, which had never ever come that early before. so i'm hoping that we are pregnant. i woke up the other morning feeling like i had the flu. body aches, extremely tired. i woke up the next morning feeling fine. nothing tastes right and my sense of smell is very sensitive. i don't know if i'm imagining these symptoms or just actually pregnant. it would be too early to tell though. i'm driving myself nuts!!!

Answer by lilmommy81 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I had a miscarriage in may and we are about to ttc asap as soon as i get off my cycle i wanted that baby so bad and now that i lost it it iseems i want one even more just a healthy happy baby one to hold in my arms u know well i wish u all the best of luck baby dust to ya all

Answer by NAVAEH2 at 8:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Yes I also have baby fever, I can't wait to have another baby, I just got off pills and want to have a boy so gotta figure out when I'm ovulating......gosh the waiting sucks!!

Answer by Mrs.Z32 at 8:48 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• We are ttc right now. But, I just got off of Depo so I'm not having AF, therefore not O'ing. We have two boys that were both unplanned so this is our first planned baby and it's driving me crazy that I'm not pg already!!

Good luck and lots of babydust to you?

Are you trying for a specific gender?

Answer by jthimes at 12:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Yes, I want a boy! My hubby really wants a boy, and I'm going along with that. But if I have a girl, I'll be just as happy :)

Answer by Silvia1011 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I am, we test in 4 days, hopefully I'm late! If not we'll start round two this coming month.

Answer by travswifey at 5:56 PM on Sep. 27, 2008

• Wondering, If any one wanted a free ovulation coupon.

Its 50 bucks, for 1st response,

...i dont want anything in return,.....

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 12:32 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I have been TTC baby # 2 for 14 months now, I did concieve first round of Clomid back in April but miscarried twins. This month was our first IUI, after trying for 2 months just on Clomid. I am now on CD 26, hope I am late.......We'll see. Got pregnant with DD with no problem, no drugs or anything. Good Luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by kaseysmom17 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2008