I LOVE Kate's hairdo! I'm going to take a picture of her into my stylist. I love it all ratted up and short in the back. Do any of you ladies have that hairdo? How do you style it? Lots of teasing & hairspray I'll bet!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Moouse(spelling I don't know) and I just get the moouse and put it through my hair upwards then spray it with a little bit of hair spray and straighten the front. Not too much hair spray because then it will look wet in the back and dry in the front, so just enough to make it stick up a bit. I love it, it makes me look skinnier in the face. It's a great hair cut because it always looks done and there is not much too it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Do you have it like Kate--long in front, short in the back? It looks like she gives the front a pretty heavy coat of spray, too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I know what you mean about it always looking done. That's great! I like my hair to look like I just walked out of the beauty shop. That's what was great about the old roller-set hairdos. I'm not much for the long, casual look. Just not my style!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Are the back and neck cut with clippers?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Wow you really like kate's look I think it's really ugly but if you like it go for it.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:10 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i think it is ugly too. but it wouldnt be hard to style at all. u would need straight straight hair for it to work. gel, moouse or hairspray for the back, and u might need to use a straightner for the front depending on your hair type. good luck hun!!
    Kelli.and.Ellie

Answer by Kelli.and.Ellie at 9:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• mine is like that but its longer in the back than hers and I dont rat. I have the dark with light streaks. I use paul mitchel spray gel and blow dry. finish with paul mitchel finishing spray
    jjross

Answer by jjross at 12:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My girlfriend has had her hair cut in a similar style for about 5 years. She uses Bed Head products. Ask your hairdresser if she can get you Bed Head styling products.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2009