screams at night

my daughter is 11 months and when she goes to bed at night she does fine, after a couple of hours into the night she starts screaming bloody murder it seems like, (everynight for a week). She won't sleep in her crib for some reason, she will only sleep with us or on a bean bag chair. I just need some advice on what to do! she always slept in her crib before without a problem!

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 1:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It might be night terrors. My daughter just recently went through that. Try and figure out if there is something in her room that is scareing her. We had to cover the mirrored closet doors with a blanket. Comfort her as best you can when it happens and just realize it is a tmeporary thing. She will get over it :) Good luck! Ps: try a night light.
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 1:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2009