what to do about this.......

my husband sleeps all day and parties all night he wont help me with the kids and he wont work and yet he doesnt want me working what do i do?

sherryfeltner

Asked by sherryfeltner at 2:23 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• You are your own person and I am sure much more responsible. Stick up for yourself and your family and if your "dh" won't MAN up and take care of his responsiblity. My dear its up to you to not let your family down!!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 2:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Tell him to get off his lazy @$$!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Tell him to shape up or ship out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• How the hell do you pay your bills and provide for the kids? Change the locks on his worthless ass and move on. Obviously he has already mentally moved on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• you leave
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:08 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Go get a job and a place of your own. This isn't a husband, he's a roommate and a bad one at that.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:08 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• WAS HE LIKE THIS B/F OR NOW THAT HE IS A FATHER? PLUS YOU CHOSE TO MAKE A FAMILY W/THIS GUY?

GIVE KATE FROM JON & KATE PLUS 8 TO GO OVER TO Y/R PLACE TO GET THIS GUY TO GET W/THE PROGRAM!!!!!!
    Sincitymamy

Answer by Sincitymamy at 4:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• YOU MUST DO THE RIGHT THINK FOR Y/R CHILDREN, IF HE WON'T WALK W/YOU ON THIS PATH THEN YOU HAVE TO WALK ON Y/R OWN AND DO THE RIGHT and the best thing for the sake of the children. My prayers go out to you!!!
    Sincitymamy

Answer by Sincitymamy at 4:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Get a job, save some money up and move out. Or kick him out, whichever is best.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 8:19 AM on Jun. 24, 2009