HELP !!!

i need help filing (sp) for full custody in bradford county pa. i cant afford a lawyer and leagal aid wont help me. i want full custody or joint custody that will allow me to have full say in her mental and physical health i cant find the forms on the bradford county site or on the internet any wheres...please help me my dd is sick and her dad wont let me get the help she needs.

rainmommy

Asked by rainmommy at 2:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• you need to file for full LEGAL custody. that is what will allow you to decide what kind of medical treatment she will recieve.
    That's all i know. sorry to hear about your bad time. GL
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Look at your public library for a book on how to file your own divorce. I don't know anything about PA but here in TX, they have a book on how to file your own and it includes all the forms and instructions.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 6:13 AM on Jun. 24, 2009