WHAT BRAND OF COMPACT.....

WHAT BRAND OF COVER UP COMPACT DO YOU USE OR LIKE ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i use ideal shade coverup stick by avon for my undereye circles and sometimes on some marks that i have from old pimples i put it on and then i use ideal shade powder in transluent and it works great!!!
    browneyez29

Answer by browneyez29 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Before buying or selling any skin care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• mac
    jjross

Answer by jjross at 12:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Mary Kay! It is the best! PM me if you would like a free sample. And no, it does not have cancer causing ingredients in the product as suggested in the above reply.

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 3:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Agree with AmyMK! I LOVE my MK Compact, and the Pro! And no, no known cancer-causing ingredients there. Be sure to check the credibility of your source before swearing by the information.
    rlemde

Answer by rlemde at 11:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2009