BOOBS.........

WHY DO THEY ALLOW WOMEN TO WEAR A LOW VERY LOW TOP TO THOSE TV COURT SHOWS? YOU KNOW JUDGE MATHIS OR JUDGE JUDY? I'M TIRED OF SEEING THESE SLUTTY LOOKING WOMEN ON HERE, WHERE IS THE RESPECT? WHAT HAPPENED TO A NICE SUIT AND A TIE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It makes for better tv ratings, I suppose.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Lol, if you want a suit and tie, turn on Court TV... it's not like the cases are exactly classy, either.
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 4:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Look at what the people on there are suing for. I saw one where some woman put her own shit in her cousins jacket. I mean, do you really expect more from these people?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I guess it just gets better ratings, but don't you think they would be required to dress nice. Then again, maybe it helps the judge decide who really is the more respectable person in the case.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 9:25 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I was on Judge Judy and I did not wear slutty clothes. The dress that I wore was one that is appropriate for church.
    Anonymous

• Sure, it's to court and all but maybe that is dressed up to them. I guess if they needed fashion advise they might ask for it.
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 1:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2009