DO YOU GET MAD AT OTHERS HERE BECAUSE OF THE WORD OF ONE PERSON?

I HAVE BELONGED TO CAFEMOM FOR A LONGTIME.I NOTICED WHEN SOMEONE GETS MAD AT SOMEONE,THEY TELL WOMEN AND WITHOUT BOTHERING TO HEAR BOTH SIDES, SIDE UP AND JUST TAKE THE WORD OF SOMEONE.WOULD YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO HURT SOMEONE AND THEIR FRIENDS HERE?? HONESTLY.....HAS ANYONE EXPERINENCED THAT HERE CAUSE I HAVE.ONE PERSON SPREAD HUGE HUGE LIES ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY AND IM IN SHOCK AT HOW HIGH SCHOOL SOME OF THESE GROWN (AHEM ) WOMEN HAVE BEHAVED WITHOUT HEARING BOTH SIDES .IF SOMEONE HAS HURT YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS ETCINTHIS MANNER .DO YOU THINK ITS RIGHT OR SHOULD THEY GET BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY AND IF SOMEONE HASN'T HURT YOU PERSONALLY, WHAT DO YOU CARE? NO ANONYMUS ANSWERS BE A WOMAN OWN UP TIO IT IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS.ALL NASTY REMARKS WILL BE DELETED THIS IS FOR CURIOSITY ONLY...NO NEED TO BE WICKED.I THINKING HIDING YOURSELF IS TO BE HONEST COWARDLY.

RUSTI44

Asked by RUSTI44 at 3:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I have not gone through it but I've definitely seen it (over and over). I thought is was Junior Highish versus High School. LOL!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• IDK. BUT I GET A LITTLE MAD WHEN A PERSON WONT STOP TYPEING IN CAPS! IT LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF YELLING TO ME AND IT IS DIFFICUTL TO READ.

sorry.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:13 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• SORRY I'M BLIND CAN'T SE THE SMALL WRITING .DIDN'T MEAN TO UPSET ANYONE BUT EVEN WHY SAY SOMETHING MEAN??I JUST ASKED A PERFECTLY REASONABLE QUESTION AND NICELY.
    RUSTI44

Answer by RUSTI44 at 3:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• YOU COULD ALWAYS USE FULL EDITOR AND WRITE IT ALL IN BOLD OR GET A PAIR OF GLASSES.
    NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN, JUST STATING MY OPINION.

and it seems as if you read my reply just fine.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:23 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I HAVE GLASSES I AM DETERIRIORATING , BESIDES MY POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TYPING IN CAPS AND THIS AND MY PERSONAL HEALTH PROBLEMS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST. SO WHY BE SO MEAN JUST CAUSE YOU ARE PROBABLY IN GREAAT HEALTH AND SEE JUST FINE.PLEASE STICK TO THE QUESTION CAUSE THIS IS DUMD IT HAS NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH IT.NO ONE ASKED ANYONE WHAT THEY THOUGHT OF CAPS.IM NOT TRYING TO SOUND NASTY .BUT IM LOOKING FOR HONEST ANSWERS FROM HONEST PPL NOT PPL HURLING INSULTS I'M SORRY.
    RUSTI44

Answer by RUSTI44 at 3:29 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• You could always go anon! :) Problem solved.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I haven't had that problem and I haven't seen it....I stay in my Cafe-mom identity when I am on here so it doesn't tend to get too personal! In the groups I am in, there doesn't seem to be a problem as far as I can tell. I am sort of surprised, but I guess people use Cafe Mom in different ways and get a lot deeper into "relationships" on this site than I do! I don't post anon....ever! But I also don't give out a lot of personal information about myself.... come to think of it, even in actual interpersonal situations I tend to stay out of the fray....I hear stories about a lot of stuff that goes on in the pta and sports teams with the parents, but I am there all the time and never seem to be involved in it. I tend to be shy and keep a little bit to myself and this is just a wonderful side-effect of that! I find I hardly ever regret the things I DIDN"T say!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i have left groups yes because of this, and sometimes it is strange cause i say the same things as the others, but for some reason it gets taken wrong, and i get ganged up on. so yes i have left groups due to drama and meaness, and it does hurt even on the internet,
    loveeeyore62

Answer by loveeeyore62 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I beleive it is very child like to carry on in gamesthat hurt other people.I say it is not worth entertaining those kind of games .
    bigmama4kids

Answer by bigmama4kids at 11:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• iI AGREE IT IS VERY HURTFUL EVEN ON THE NET.YOU GROW FOND OF PPL .U CAN'T HELP BUT GROW FOND OF PPL!
    RUSTI44

Answer by RUSTI44 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2009