I NEED HELP

ok i had sex back in april and i have been feeling sick since i keep getting sick at nite...but im only 15 and i cant get any where to get a test what should i do?????
and i dont want to tell my parents because they will kill me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go talk to a counselor at school or to planned parenthood or to a doctor. You need to talk to an adult.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:24 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• yes but its summer right now and if i am i dont know what im going to do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• and also i had my period this month but it only lasted for 2-3 days and i normally last for a week
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Teenagers typically have irregular periods...I'd say you ARE NOT pregnant if you had a period. (And did you have one in May? If so...NOT PREGNANT.)

What are your sickness symptoms? Could be that you're reacting to something in your dinner...you really should see a doc, considering the swine flu epidemic.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:32 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• BUY A HOME TEST OR GET A FIEND TO GET IT FOR YOU, ONCE YOU KNOW YOU ARE INFACT PREGNANT THEN DO TALK TO 'R MOTHER FIRST!!! TEH SOONER THE BETTER BUT GET HER ON A GOOD DAY! yOU MUST TAKE FULL RESPONSABILITY (ASUMING YOU DIDN'T GET RAPED) , DO ASK Y'R MOTHER FOR SUPORT AND HELP , SHE WOULD KNOW WAHT AND HOW TO SHARE THE NEWS TO Y'T FATHER. THE SOONER YOU GET HTE BULL BY THE HORNS THE SOONER THE BIG WAVE WILL CALLM DOWN. ADN NO THEY WILL NOT KILL YOU, THEY MIGHT BE UPSET ,REALLYUPSET BUT LOOK AT IT THIS WAY, MANY TEENS KILL THIER BABIES AS THEY GIVE BIRTH THEN THE TEEN MOTHER HER SELF CAN POTENTIALLY BE IN HEALTH RISK OF DANGER!! THE VERY BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND THE BABIE!!!
    Sincitymamy

Answer by Sincitymamy at 3:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• If you only had a couple days of spotting in May, it may not be a period. It may be implantation bleeding or spotting. If it was heavy and red blood though, it may just be an irregular period.

Either way... if you or one of your friends can get some alone time in a Target or Dollar Store, you can get a test there at a good price and know for sure. The dollar store ones work just fine and yes, very cheap (Target has 3-packs for like $10 and they are good). Try to take the test first thing in the morning, after your period was due. Good luck!
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 8:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I am quite sure you parents will not kill you, though they may be disappointed and concerned. You could ask your school nurse or go to planned parenthood.

Dollar Trees have tests which work fine if a friend can get one for you.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 9:10 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• hey chica i am 16 years old and im going through the same thing your in so i think i can help you out more then anyone here on top of that my grandparents whom i live with work at the hospital in labor and dilivery chicka write me and i will give you my number u can call me and ask all the questions u want i will be here for u and we can go through this together i promiss if u cant call me then i will tell you everything you need to no over the computer by the way my name is moriah
    god blesstake care
    callmecrazy722

Answer by callmecrazy722 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• hey moriah thanks my name is christina ok that would be great
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I don't think your parents will kill you. Just have a friend get a test for you or you can buy the test and then take it in a public restroom or something. But please do inform your parents right away so that if you are pregnant you can get prenatal vitamins and care etc.
    armanaqueen630

Answer by armanaqueen630 at 6:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2009