How do you keep feet from stinking!?

I notice when I let my dd walk around in sandels or dress shoes her feet stink... horribly! I bathe her every night and sometimes during the day but I have NO idea why her shoes/feet stink so bad or what I can do to make it stop! If I put socks on she's fine but it's summer now and even though our summer days are few in Alaska, I would like her to be able to wear whatever shoes without her feet stinking! How do I fix this?? Any ideas or experience???

07lilmama1108

Asked by 07lilmama1108 at 3:32 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My 2 year old son has the same problem. We use Gold Bond Foot Powder. Just put some on her feet & a little on her sandals. When she wears socks, put some in her socks. It does work. In the house, I take my son's shoes & socks off & let his feet air out. Also, if she has more than one pair of sandals, switch the sandals she wears day to day, that way the shoes have 24 hours to air out & it gets rid of whatever it is that causes the odor. Also try that with her shoes if you can.
    JLee07

Answer by JLee07 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Try Mexsana. It a powder just put some in her shoes. It is also good for other stuff
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 4:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2009