• In the Spotlight:

DO YOU EVER WONDER?

O.K SO YOU ARE SO IN LOVE W/Y/R HUSBAND,BOYFRINED! BUT DO YOU EVER WONDER WHAT EVER HAPPEND TO YOU X BOYFRIEND,X HUSBAND?

YOU KEEP IN MIND THE GOOD THINGS? DO YOU WISH TO FIND HIM JUST TO KEEP IN TOUCH AS GOOD BUDDYS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• HELL NO NO ME..HE IS AN ASS WHOLE...ITS A REASON WHY HE IS MY EX BOYFRIND...DUHHH...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• only one ex do i ever wonder about but i was still very young when we were together. He was not only my best friend, but my first bf, and first kiss(without/with tongue). Haven't seen him since 3rd grade. Been trying to find him since high school to see how he was. Other then that, i want nothing to do with any of my other ex's (my current bf, was an ex from 5 years ago broke up on good terms, and stayed in touch on and off for the past 5 yrs)
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 5:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I actually looked up and old boyfriend, called hiim we talked frwquently for a couple of days. These talks with him only reaffirmed that I had made the right choice in marring the man I did. I did not know when we were dating (NAIVE) that the x was big into drugs and pot. My DH found out and it was almost the end of us. He finally forgave me after 2 excruciating days.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 5:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My EX is in jail cause that's were i put him for holding me hostage in my own home with a knife to my thoat for 2 days so ummm i could careless about him. The man Im with know is the whole to me and more..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Not really. There's only one ex I ever really wondered about, and we're together now. I did look up another ex once, but we are just friends, and really not even that....more acquaintances. I just wanted to see how he was doing. My exhusband is an ass and I have no interest in knowing how he's doing, unless it's to hear that he died. None of my other exes ever mattered enough for me to really care how they are these days.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:30 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• most of my ex boyfriends are dead. the one i dated just before meeting my dh is currently a policeman in northeast ohio, a drunk, and a womanizer. what a loser.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I wonder about an old boyfriend. We went to school together, so I was able to see that he married and had children. I don't want to communicate with him, but he was a friend, after all, and it is nice to see that he moved on.

Answer by Bmat at 7:58 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I do wonder about just one of my exes. We were high school sweethearts and I always thought that if we were together a different time in our lives, then we probably never would've broken up. I did run into him and we stayed in touch for a few weeks but then we both agreed that it was doing neither of us any good because old feelings were coming back, so we just see each other in passing now which is not every often at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Sometimes. But I have no desire to contact him in any way...
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I have one I wonder about a lot. It's more about I WANT to know if he has found somebody, if he is as happy as I am. I want to know that he is ok and did something with his life like I knew he would.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 8:37 AM on Jun. 24, 2009