• In the Spotlight:

why are my inlaws such loser?

My MIL been married 4 times.
My 1st older SIL got pregnant at 16.
my 2nd SIL got married at 16 to a guy she met for 2 weeks,
my 3rd SIL had a baby at 13,15.17 and never took care of her kisds and been on drug her whole life
my last SIL was pregnant at 16 and have 5 babies with 4 different daddies.
My BIL was in jail for check frued. He broke in a post office and stole some money oder.
Man these people are a bunch of winner.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• lol sounds like my dads family(they disowend me thank god)
    my fathers mom: druggie, alcoholic, hoe (sleeps around with anyone she can)
    My dads oldest sis, alcoholic, druggie, has pending murder charges, has one kids been married once and divorced
    second oldest sis, alcoholic, druggie, been married 7 times not kids (thankfully)
    him, abusive good for nothing ass
    his younger bro, alcoholic, abusive, had 2 kids never did anything but beat the shit out of
    his youngets bro, alcholic, abusive, druggie, one kid worthless in and out of jail every week
    His middle niece, druggie, alcoholic, mom to 2
    Oldest niece (only normal one)
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 5:38 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• So hows your DH? He's not a druggie and crap? Disown these people cause they are'nt healthy for your child to be around.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:37 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• This sounds like a family that I knew growing up.
    The mother had 6 kids with 4 different dads. She starting having her kids at 15. The father of the youngest child is a convicted sex offender, and yet, he still has visitation and he also would babysit her older kids when they were little.

Oldest daughter had two children, one died in a car accident while not in a car seat or belted in, and then CPS took her other child after that. She went to jail for manslaughter of her daughter and when she got out, married a man that had 2 kids and then had one more of her own.

Second daughter married an abusive man even though she loved another man that treated her so well. Has two children, had her first at 15.

Third daughter had a child at 16 with a man 14 years older than her. Now is 21 with 3 children, married to the first guy, but has a different father for the second two.

Fourth daughter lied at 16 saying she was pregnant.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Turns out, she faked a miscarriage. Had her mother take her to the hospital only to have her find out that she wasn't ever pregnant. She said she did it to fit in. Now at 18, she is pregnant. By a 13 year old.

Fifth daughter started having sex at 12, then got hooked on meth and at age 16 admitted she was having sex for meth.

Sixth daughter spends half of her time with crazy mother, and half of her time with sex offender father, but is only 11 now. She hasn't done anything yet, but I am not sure she will feel she has a choice, you know?
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Wow..... I thought my family was bad! They are like the Cleavers compared to some of your families! lol.... not trying to be offensive, just grateful.

I would write these people off and be thankful that you got the good son. (You did get the good one, right?)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Maybe you should learn to spell before you bash others.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Welcome to the family! If this bothered you maybe you should not have married into their family. I am sure the appreciate you think they are losers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• if it bothers you that bad then why did you marry in? everyones got their problems without you having to sit around and judge them and talk behind their backs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Why does it bother you? It's frankly none of your concern. And calling your inlaws "losers" isn't very nice either.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:29 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Fallaya "It's frankly none of your concern." What partner doesn't either get along well or doesn't get along with the opposite's family? When you partner or marry you sure do get the family too!!! op I'd just stay away from them. Avoid their calls, delete immediately messages on phones, texts. Just tell your kids aunties uncles who ever are busy 'working'. Take care of yourself and kids. Keep them away from those bad influences. If your partner's not like that tell him next time he wants to gather with any one them that they scare you and you yourself and your kids don't feel safe around them or just host things yourself inviiting who you want as host. Good for you for knowing how bad they are!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jun. 24, 2009