• In the Spotlight:

Great! It's back.

I'm pregnant again (12 weeks) and I thought that I remembered having insomnia much later on. Well here I am at 3 in the morning completely awake! It's not like I stayed up, I went to bed at around 9:30PM and just woke up at 2:30AM ready to go haha. I'm guessing that this is normal considering that it happened to me last time.

Hopefully some of you guys have to deal with it too lol.

ours

Asked by ours at 6:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol, im an insomniac without being preggo so i'm used to it. Its 430 here
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 6:26 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I am 39 wks and 5 days.. and I have had it since wk 32... good luck!
    Mom2Meredith

Answer by Mom2Meredith at 7:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Oh god im only 5 weeks and i have been up for the past 3 nights WIDE awake and cant fall back asleep if I wanted to!!!! Its so annoying I hate it so much... I just wanna sleep although i take naps thank god because if i didnt i think i would go insane from lack of sleep!!! I hope it gets better for you and me and everyone else going through it!
    haileysmom15

Answer by haileysmom15 at 8:23 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• it's getting harder for me to sleep. i either can't sleep til real late or when i wake up i'm up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My insomnia was always mostly in 1st tri, like 8-12 weeks I think. Got way better later.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 8:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I'm 16 weeks and lately; I haven't been able to sleep in, I mean I'm getting up at like 7;00 when all of the infomercials are still on, and I find myself watching them until 8 when Jerry Springer comes on and then i just have a schedule routine and will stay up until like 12; or 1 in the morning even if i had to go to work LOL i thought I was the only one asking weird lol
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 9:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2009