Work from home

I am self employed. I started my own ompany 11 years ago. It is not a franchise, nor a business that existed hundreds of years ago. ( like Avon and calling in mine) I truly have my own business. My issue is I am looking for a company that offer you to do work for THEM from home. I am not buying products. I am looking for a real job as an employee. I would like to be able to supplement my income. Are you doing that type of work from home. If so wold you mine sharing it. Sorry for being so detailed about what I am looking for. Many people think having their own business is buying into an existing company. That is more like a contractor for a company. I am not tryign to be mean, but I am looking for legit work from home. We all know times are rough. Please don't send information about network marketing companies. I am not interested in that. No down or up line stuff please..God Bless

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 6:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hey there, I have some places written down that I will find for you. What they are is call center work, however you have to add a phone line and pay for a background check. You would be answering calls and taking orders. I'll look for them.
    Carlee
    JordynnsMom

Answer by JordynnsMom at 11:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Maybe there is another business waiting for you to start it? Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:59 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I have a list of legit home JOBS on my website. www.Sabrinas-Closet.info There are businesses there listed as well, but if you scroll past them you'll find the Work @ Home Jobs area... There are lots there to look through but they are not all taking on people right now, so put in more than one app.

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:25 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• m-avi

You can get a job as a Movie Standee.  Check it out in my new article:

How to Get a Job as a Movie Standee

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2009