How do I ween my 14 month from the bottle?

My daughter is 14 months old when she turned one I cut her bottle intake in half, I only give her two bottles a day with one scoop of formula, a third of dha organic 2% milk, and the rest water. Now I am ready to completely break her from the bottle except now she is used to having a bottle at nap time and night time. YIKES. Where should I start by taking her bottle away??? Any advice

tinkerbellma21

Asked by tinkerbellma21 at 7:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You said it..."take it away." She is obviously drinking from something else other than a bottle, so stop giving her the bottle. You're the parent, not her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• We realized that it was something I was doing, and that he did not really care after the first few times. Just give it a try at nap time, give her a book or soft toy instead.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Use a sippy cup!
    Caramel824

Answer by Caramel824 at 8:59 AM on Jun. 24, 2009