DIY carpet cleaners?

My son's diaper leaked poop all over the floor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have always rented on from grocery store or HomeDepot about $40 I think for 24 hrs. And it was easy to use and worked well. For Christmas my hubby finally bought me a Hoover steamcleaner. Yea!!!!
    P.S I think the rental worked better, but I would never tell him that. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• What you have will work. You may just have to go over it a few times. I don't use the soap they sell for them, Believe it or not, I think liquid Tide works and smells much better. You can even treat the spot with Shout or the like. My son took about 11 seconds of being potty trained before discovering the world was his urinal. That boy tried to whiz on everything. A steam cleaner is really handy to have around. You are right though, I think the ones from the store work a bit better.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2009