How can I break my 10 month old from "bullying"

My 10 month old has all of a sudden become mean. When she's in child care, she will bite other babies, pull their hair and push them hard. I don't know where she got this from. How can I stop this?

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 8:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son does that I think it might be just a baby thing. Almost every kid does it at some point.

I don't know about your baby but when I tell mine NO NO he will stop and shake his head no, then he knows it's bad and won't do it for a while.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 9:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My 10 month old is slapping faces. I think my brother taught him it when they were playing.

We say "NO, NO HIT."

Then he smirks and does it again.

"NO HIT"

His face falters and looks for any sign that we are joking. Then he smiles and starts to swing again.

"NO HIT EVAN."

Then he pouts and moves on to something else.

I don't know what else to do, he is young enough to not really know what we are doing but old enough to know that what he is doing is naughty.
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 10:02 AM on Jun. 24, 2009