Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you know any Pro Bono Attorney's?

This may sound crazy, But after 21 years of Marriage I 'am trying to end my so-called Marriage to a crazy and derainged person. I finally seen the Light after all those years. I mean I been seen the light it's just that I'm finally doing something about it. Can't take it anymore. It's for the sake of my 15 year old son my 2 older Children have been damage from my staying too long in the Marriage. Please help any advice will do. Thanks

Answer Question

Asked by elle1 at 8:38 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Check if you have a Legal Aid service in your area. They offer free attorneys. Good luck.

    Answer by mamaada at 8:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.