confessions & secrets

What is a confession or a secret you have wanted to get off your chest but don't want judgment about?

answer anon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I cry when i look in the mirror because i feel like i look so fat, but in reality i know that im not but i have lost all my confidence. I know this isnt such a big deal but it bothers me and I cant even talk to anyone because they tell me im being stupid. and sometimes I wish that i could have just 1 hour to myself with no husband and no kids. but then i would feel so selfish
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I cut myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I do things to make me not want to eat, like burning my mouth with hot coffee so my mouth is sore. Or looking at pictures of people getting sick while I'm eating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I think my mom is such a bitch but I'm turning into the same bitch
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• When I found out I was pregnant, I was really young. I had alrady told my mother and after the shock was over she was so happy about it. Everyone was so excited that I was having a baby, but I didnt want to have a baby yet, so I repeatedly punched myself in the stomach. I started hurting really bad and went to the hospital. And they told me I was in the beggining tstages if a misscairage...and then they gave me the sonogram. When I heard the heartbeat..I realized what I wae trying to do was wrong. I went ahead with the pregnanacy. 6 months later..I had a beautiful baby boy!! He is a year and a half today and completely healthy! And I dont know what Id do without him!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I was suicidal as a teen. I kept journals on how i wanted to end my life over simple things. I had real issues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I don't like my sister's baby. She just is irritating.
    I don't like my fiance's family at all, they are stupid and annoying.
    I live in the ghetto and don't mind it too much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i cut my self and if i can find a way to kill my self with out knowing it i will...(no pain)no thanks to the people on here that keep bashing me...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I want to sleep with my husband's best friend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I wish my daughter would relinquish her rights as a parent to her daughter so we could raise her with the love and attention she deserves.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2009