• In the Spotlight:

Goodmorning.

How's your morning going so far?
&& what are your plans?

-Mines are just to relax with the nieces get my free cellphone from Sprint OMG I can't wait. :) and then take the kiddos to the pool until their mother comes to get them! So what about you?

dorkish_face

Asked by dorkish_face at 9:32 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Goodmorning. I'm trying to nap my baby so I can go out and cut the grass. Other than that, relax in the yard and wait for kiddos and DH to get home. Then more yard work and playtime! Hope you have a wonderful day...and don't forget the sunscreen!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:38 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• This section is for pregnancy questions not seeing how peoples days are. Go to another section to post this. You posted something like this a few days ago or so about almost the same thing!!!! thats why u don't get responses.
    Anonymous

• Anon, you are a bitch. Sometimes it's nice to have a little hello how are you...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 6:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009