How can i find more happiness @ home?

I used to work, and i loved it- i really do miss going and i miss having my own $. Now i can only go in on Sat. I have looked into daycare-there's a good one but full time is 120 a wk OR another place that'll take part time for 30 a day (don't really like this one as much) Suggestions anyone? Do i just go all out and be...A HOUSEWIFE/MOM/HOUSEKEEPER/DOGSITTER/DISHWASHER ECT? lol just kiddin but yall know what i'm talkin about; guess i just feel blah i mean i've been doin this almost a year now-

Ms.JiggityJones

Asked by Ms.JiggityJones at 9:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Money & Work

• Do you have hobbies or something that you do for fun? Maybe find a job that you could do from home...medical transcription comes to mind. Just an idea.
    AngieVee

Answer by AngieVee at 10:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Can you go out and do things? I am a SAHM and there is never a dull moment. We are always on the go. We got to the library for story time every week. We also do the park ALOT. I also joined a few playgroups on Meetup.com and all the moms are super nice!!! It really keeps us busy and the kids love it.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I use to work full-time and made good money. I left my job when we relocated. I started a stay at home business doing something I enjoy that is also flexible. I enjoy being home, but I still have to have something I can call my own. My business is the perfect outlet to satisfy that need.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 8:19 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Seriously consider finding a business that will allow you the best of both worlds. You can stay at home and still feel successful, fulfilled and have the extra income. Also consider joining a local mom's group. Meetup.com is a great place to find groups in your area.
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 1:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I have four kids and I know how crazy it can be staying at home and being the everything to everyone! This past year I decided to work from home so that I could do something that had a beginning a middle and and end.
    It has been rewarding and best of all fun!
    I am a skincare rep. of a new company. The doctors that created Proactiv have created their own skincare lines now.
    They are reputable,Thier was low start up costs, Their is no home parties, no stock needed and no deliveries.
    The products are expceptional and The pay is very competive.
    I love talking to women about this business, if you would like to learn more feel free to contact me at freshfacegirl@hotmail.com
    Loveyourskin

Answer by Loveyourskin at 9:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I run my Tupperware business and am able to JUGGLE things. It gives me adult out of the house time and some extra spending cash. I LOVE IT and it's super easy. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 10:13 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I am an independent affiliate for Global Domains International. They are an awesome company!! Look at my website it gives you all the info.
    http://www.freedomathome.ws

~Kelli
    kellibelle

Answer by kellibelle at 6:54 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• I felt the same way that you do before I found this wonderful home business called Once Upon A Family. It gives me a chance to meet other moms, do some great fun things with my kids and contribute to our family income.

I help to change families, build relationships and create lasting connections. Plus, since it's newer (5 years), it's an AMAZING ground floor opportunity to do something that has real meaning. Let me ask you this...people can always say "No, I don't wear make-up" or "I can get those same candles at XYZ store for less."...but can you ever imagine anyone saying "No, I don't think I could use some FUN, SIMPLE and CREATIVE ways to have lasting impact on my family and loved ones." can you?

Check out my website at www.thelegacyoffamily.com or send me a message for more information.

~Amanda
    Wildmom315

Answer by Wildmom315 at 5:23 AM on Jul. 30, 2008