What are good family activities for less than $10?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we have a water park that's about 15 minutes from where we live, it's like the water thing as a zoo, and it's free so that's what i take my dd to do on hot days
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• The park or a trail, I like to take my kiddo to the creek and let him splash around.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:47 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• you could get a bad mitten set or horse shoes or something like that and go outside in your yard and play. or you could do a famiy game night and get out some board games, or make sandwiches and have a picnic.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Playgrounds, playgroups, library, some malls have place places in the center of them those r lots of fun, buy some cheap arts & craft things at the dollar store & make something, beach (although once u do sunscreen, lunch, toys, etc. that would add up to more then $10!), feed ducks at a pond or seagulls at the beach, picnic, hike/walk. Thats all I got right now :)
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• get some water balloons and have a water ballon toss in the backyard
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I was going to suggest a water balloon fight too. Also, our library offers discounted, and sometimes free, admission passes to local museums and activities. Give them a call! We got free passes for 4 to our local zoo, significant discounts at the local aquarium and kids museum, etc. Not many people know about it, I guess.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 11:16 AM on Jun. 24, 2009