Do you....

fell closer to your husband/boyfriend or your best friend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband is my best friend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• my husband is my best friend, too. that's the way it should be.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 10:02 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• My husband is my best friend. My best girl friend and I are very close. ... I guess that I am closer to my husband. I talk about anything with him, but my best girl friend I do watch what I say more.

Answer by Bmat at 10:10 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• even though i can tell both my hubby and best friend anything, i will admit i tell my hubby EVERYTHING, and he tells me everything. now my best friend and i share things that hubby and i don't share, we are VERY CLOSE, we grew up together, have more history, just that girlfriend thing, so i guess i would have to say Rhonda, she knows all!!! wwe have done dirt together LOL
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 10:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Closer to my Husband but BF is a close 2nd...Ha Ha

moomers

Answer by moomers at 10:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• my Hubby is my bestfriend! I can talk to him about anything and everything...
    when it comes to girlfriends...I usually don't discuss our personal life with them, it's just none of their business, and I don't need to talk to them about it, I have him! and it's OUR personal life so that's who I discuss it with...wish they were the same way, lol
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2009