• In the Spotlight:

Let me get an understanding for Why exactly are Jon and Kate breaking up? Was cheating an issue? Who are you siding with?

Poor kids. Kate seems so demanding in the relationship, and Jon seemed somewhat distant and didn't seem to like her bossiness/control. I guess they are opposites. Jon seems more quiet but wanting to break out and get his own identity. What about those earrings? I don't think they truly want to split up? It seems they need to spend some time, just the two of them to try to work things out between them. I would say I am siding with Kate. She seems to have been well structured and kept things in order with the kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• I'm siding with the kids. They are the ones in the middle. Being in the spot light does not help any relationship. I think 8 kids is a lot to handle and maybe Jon just wasn't ready for that type of commitment.
    frenzied

Answer by frenzied at 1:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I think Kate had a bad wrap for a long time and everyone blamed her, but as we get to know Jon more, my opinion is that Jon was her 9th child. She needs a real man, not another kid and he needs to grow up and BE a man and get a wife, not a mother. Jon is so immature I can't even stand him anymore. Its not proven he was cheating, but where there is smoke there is fire, IMO. I'm sure it will all come out eventually. I definitely see a tell-all book in Kate's future.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:16 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i cant judge because i dont have the info....tabloids lie and if he cheated he did, if she did then she did...but i cant pick a side because i dont know what happened in there relationship
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:17 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• In all honesty,does it make a difference in our lives what happens in the Jon and Kate saga? I have never liked Kate seeing how much of a bitch she could be to her husband,family and friends.I feel for their children though. They will be the ones to suffer, not because of a stigma of divorce,but because they won't see their dad as often seeing as he will be living in another city. So if I have to choose sides I am on the children's side.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Why do people get so high and mighty when we talk about this stuff? Is it any different than watercooler talk about the latest Melrose, Seinfeld, Greys, American Idol over the years? Chill everyone. And OF COURSE we are all on the children's side.
    Anonymous

• I don't think either of them are in the right. Kate needs to ease up some and Jon needs to grow up some.They should of stopped with the two girls if they knew they werent going less than one or two more.Kate wont find anyone for her unless she finds some whimp who's willing to cater her every whim. And Joh he's not all that either but he does have that want-to -be handsom immage about him. So my guess is that he will find girls will like him. . So kate better realize what she really wants before she looses him completely.
    Anonymous

• I'm siding with the kids too! They need a divorce from their immature parents!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 5:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2009