What is going on with my man of almost 3 years?

My man is pleasuring himself quite a lot lately, without including me. AND he's doing it next to me. I've asked him to do it in the shower or something because it puts me in a bad mood to go to sleep next to that and wake up next to that or get woken up to that during the night. I want to know what is going on! Something is because this isn't his norm. What do you all think?? He plays World of Warcraft constantly and I wonder if he's hooking up with someone in there? Other than that all he does is go to work. He won't be honest if I ask, he denies masterbating for heavens sake!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I've played world of warcraft and its very hard even trying to talk to someone, much less hookin up so i doubt it. He probably wants it more, but doesn't want to ask or pressure you into it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• idk...maybe he just wants its more...try doing it for him
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i would say try doing it for him, or with him, and see if that helps if not then i dont know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Well I guess I would have started to say, that at least he feels that comfortable around you, but if he's denying it... Could it be medical or an emotional issue? My DH is the same, though he refuses to do it around me, but its because he can't relax while we are having sex because I am not on BC and he does not want a third child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• What does he do if you try to join in?

Maybe he is trying to get you involved. If he is not... I would probably flip one night scream and walk out of the room. Not the right thing... but probably what I would do bc doing this all the time like you describe is disrespectful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• maybe he's asleep and not realizing he's doing it. elbow him and tell him to stop like you would if he were snoring and annoying you!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I would be upset too, but I would try to find out why he is doing it so often. Are you guys not having sex very often?? Why don't you just climb on top of him when he starts to do it??

I don't really know what to tell you, b/c my SO stopped masturbating completely when we got together.

HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Maybe he is trying to get you involved. If he is not... I would probably flip one night scream and walk out of the room. Not the right thing... but probably what I would do bc doing this all the time like you describe is disrespectful

I did flip out one night. Not the right thing to do, like you said, but I was tired and it pissed me off and hurt my feelings. Why? I don't know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• We should be asking a man this question. LOL. No offense ladies, but men jack off all the time, for no reason. Whether you know about it or not, they're doing it. And it doesn't have to be sexual. For them it's a stress release thing. But if he's NOT having sex with you, it's possible he's overworked, stressed out or maybe the attraction is gone. Could be a lot of things. Don't focus on him jacking off, instead try getting the passion back between the two of you.
    Anonymous

• no anon :26, ALL men do not jack off. I know a lot of men who have stopped once they reach a certain age. My DH and I have a very open and honest relationship and we aren't ashamed of anything we do, so he would tell me if he masturbates when I ask him. He says no and I believe him. I wouldn't have a problem with if he did, so why would he lie to me?
    Anonymous