curiosity killed the cat...

i posted pics on myspace and facebook of my snake eating cause i had lots of my friends request it...i labeled the albums on both pages" carnage (feeding the snake) "i also entered my status as "dont look at carange album if you have a weak stomach feeding live mouse".. i had a couple on both pages get mad cause they couldnt stomach it. my pics were mild compared to others i have friends who have rattle snakes and Burmese pythons(i have a baby ball python) who posted pics and vids of their snakes eating and those were more gruesome than mine...why go to something that you know is going to be morbid then get pissed about it? if you know its going to be something that you dont like why bother?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• just to see if they really are as week as they seem lol which they are apparently. I'd tell them both to just get over it ! :)
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 10:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Curiousity you're right for sure. Like moms who post in subject tmi gross reallys not gruesome just yucky gross. Why can't you join a yahoo groups snake club? Some of us don't understand the pride you feel in watching a little mouse be terrorized and destroyed by a huge snake. It's just not the same pride in society as bragging about our cute kids and cute pets. jmo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i only posted the pics cause i had over 20 of my friends ask that i do and majority rules....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I guess more people expect myspace facebook to be non 'violent' sites and instead be about accomplishments in words that are descriptive but gentle or angry but not destructive or violent.

Me personally actually I've never gone on either about any one and none of my kids are allowed those. Get a separate account on either one just for your snake freinds maybe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2009