Have you ever thought about

laeving your SO? Why

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Sure, every time he pisses me off!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• in loveNo, we love eachother..and we have communication and know the importance of it...

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:08 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• leaving is the easiest thing to do, staying is harder and in the end will be the most beneficial. Depending of couse it is not a violent or abusive relationship. Just being bored or wanting someone else is not a reason the leave. Try your best to work it out first. Trust me there could be some one worst.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I totally agree with my2kids312. Sure i think about leaving sometimes, but then I realize that I don't want to be another statistic. I 'm in this for the long haul. Hopefully, he is too. lol
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2009