is coffee really all that bad?!

I drink no more than 2 cups of coffee pretty much everyday, with milk. will this cause health problems in the long run? what is it about coffee thats so bad? the caffeine? I won't drink decaf lol

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 10:41 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Health

• Coffee is delicious and two cups a day can't be bad. Your body will tell you when it can't tolerate the caffeine. When I was pregnant, I lost my taste for coffee before I even got my pregnancy results. Now my body is changing again and I drink mostly tea. Just go with how you feel.
    terry6202

Answer by terry6202 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• It's the caffeine that's bad. Not just coffee, but tea && cokes too, anything with caffeine can be bad. As long as it's in moderation though, you should be fine. The only health effects I know of is a UTI or a kidney infection. But you shouldn't even have to worry about that unless caffeine is the only thing you ever drink...
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:57 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• drinking coffee while you have a uti isnt healthy, but that goes for any caffeine since it can irritate the infected area. and YES I also lost my craving for coffee when I was preggo! I think I had 1 latte in the 9 months and it was too much for me lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:15 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• the milk is probably worse for you. just be sure to drink fair trade coffee.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2009