AP News says that Jon & Kate Gosselin have been living apart for 2 years?

This was in Kate Gosselin's PA divorce filing and posted online in AP News. So The Learning Channel knew and have been involved with these two in a scam. Now TLC says that the AP News report is incorrect.

Who do you believe and will this ever end????

terry6202

Asked by terry6202 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• I read that too. Who knows who's right, and frankly, who really cares. LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I bet its true. Because the past about two-three seasons you can tell they are unhappy. But duh. why would they renew their vows if they weren't living together. I know I know- they did it for the show. Some people..
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Explains why Jon has been so cavalier banging a 23 year old...they're already separated! I knew it was all a ratings ploy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I read something about that this morning...I'm gonna try and find the link, but I believe AP recanted saying they misinterpreted the wording in the divorce papers.
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 11:02 AM on Jun. 24, 2009