anyone in VA selling an exersaucer/jumperoo?!

looking for another exersaucer/jumperoo toy ( must be in excellent/good conditions) so my 5 month old can have one at his great grandparent's house since he is there when i'm at work. please let me know. THANKS!

smb87

Asked by smb87 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hi I am in Az but I bought mine on Craigslist for cheap maybe check there they have a baby item selection
    Sarahedger

Answer by Sarahedger at 2:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• How weird! I actually have one that I am trying to get rid of it. I am a complete social phobe though so bringing it to you would be difficult. Where in VA are you?
    It's in good condition for being 3 years old. The batteries died in part of it and can't be replaced but it's really not that big of a deal. I was looking for a link to one similar but for some reason everything we bought for #1 seems to be no longer available...lol
    Send me a pm, maybe we can make some sort of arrangement.
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 2:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Have you ever heard of Freecycle.org? My state participates and it's a site where all you have to do is join and clean unwanted stuff out of your house. Rules are everything is free, and it helps keep stuff out of the landfills. You offer your stuff and others offer their stuff and on and on....
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2009