Some women on "She's Got the Look" are really evil. They must be CafeMoms! You think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• hahahahahha I ve never seen the show but i love this question
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• all women are evil
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• rolling on floor

OMG I love this question!

Anonymous

• I knew some women were backstabbing two faced evil bitch@3s but sadly I came to cafemom for friends and ran into pages and pages of catty evil talking moms (rather preachy too) rather than nice normal even if opinionated moms. SAD SAD SAD .. When I come across one of the my way is the only way and if you don't do it my way you don't love your kids type mommas I really truly feel sorry for their children I mean I can just close my browser and go on but that mom's kids are stuck with her. Hopefully most of them are mean to us on here and not to their kids..
    Anonymous

• I agree with the above. I left a couple of groups, Advice for Moms & Stay At Home Moms because all those women want to do is fight and find offensive with ANYTHING you say. What's up with that? Are they like that in real life? If so, no wonder they spend so much time on CafeMom - their husbands probably have a hard time with them, their kids probably fear them and they probably don't have any real-life friends.
    Anonymous

• lmao....I bet..some women on here are so righteous and evil I wouldnt doubt it
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 6:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2009