Another missionary/aid worker killed, please pray for Voice of the Martyers work?

http://www.persecution.com/public/newsroom.aspx?story_ID=ODY%3d&ministory_ID=NDU%3d&clickfrom=bWluaXN0b3JpZXM

read about 34 year old Gayle Williams please? Christians pray for the safety of missionarys and especially in Iran as their is a way to do this now during the uprising of the people.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Thank you for posting! But why are you doing it anon? This is gooooood stuff!!!

Anyways, thanks for posting : )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I will keep all missionary's in my prayers!
    andrewsmom2006

Answer by andrewsmom2006 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• How tragic. I will most definetly be praying for her family,and as the above poster said, all missionaries. God protect and care for them.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I will pray for ALL aid workers, not just Christians that they remain safe and unharmed. Anyone who is trying to truely help their fellow man, whether they be here at home or abroad, needs protection for God (no matter which one you believe in).
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• no matter what religion..when someone gives of themself to help others, they deserved to be honored. it is unfortunate
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2009