I'm considering baby wearing with this next baby (due in Nov) any words of advice or suggestions?

I'll be honest, one of the main reasons I'm doing it is to follow the LAM style of birth control since it's more effective than everything else (next to IUD's). So even though I'm looking forward to it a little, I'm kind of apprehensive because I never thought I'd be the type to baby wear and do all those things. So I need some uplifting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• check out www.wearyourbaby.com
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Is this your first baby? I have not researched the LAM method thoroughly, but I it would not have worked for me because I got my period back right away...at six weeks. My babies were fed every two hours for the first six months and I still got a period. I am just saying that even the best laid plans sometimes go awry and that you need to make sure that you really would be happy if you got pregnant again.
    It doesn't seem that you are completely sold on the idea, so why are you doing it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• www.slinglings.com has good instructions. The mom who runs the business is very good about answering questions too.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Which ever you chose you will want to practice with it and have some one there to help you at first to get it situated right
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2009