my daughters tv dinner said made with real chicken

So what's the not real chicken?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I worked in a deli, there are meats that are very processed. We use to call them soups in a bag. When you watch how they are made it is disgusting and the amount of "chicken" or "turkey" or "ham" in them is a joke. They are a liquid "meat" that is poured into a bag that forms into the shape and solidifies there. I am very picky about meats now after working there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• some chicken products are mostly fat and other fillers.
    I know, Once I purchased chicken nuggets and Lord have mercy (crunchy out side inside chicken fat little meat and I just threw them away.
    I like Tyson chicken products. All white meat chicken they are best in the oven..Micro wave not so good for my taste.
    topaz7

Answer by topaz7 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• The best chicken nuggets, tenders, etc are Brakebush, they are all white meat and no fillers. I don't buy Tyson because for years they treated their employees terribly. I have been buying Brakebush for about 12 years now.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• They use tyson for lean cuisine and smart ones.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Why even give her tv dinners? Is there some reason that you can't make her real food for dinner? There is so much sodium and nasty preservatives in those things, its horrible. Buy a crockpot, its the best way to cook for lazy people (myself included) and you can get this book called "fix it and forget it" and you can make HEALTHY meals for your daughter every morning and they are ready to go and delicious by dinner.
    YoungTwinMommy

Answer by YoungTwinMommy at 11:30 AM on Jun. 25, 2009