anyone else go through this?(allergic reaction)

when i put my eyeshadow on yesterday my eyes started to get itchy and i started to get itchy all over! it felt like i had to cough and my throat and ears was itchy , so i went to the hospital and they gave me an iv. they told me i will have these itchy spots on me for a couple days. is this normal? and did any1 else go through this?

wildcatsgurl06

Asked by wildcatsgurl06 at 11:54 AM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Health

• I did. I use MaryKay now, but before I was just buying whatever from the store. once I bought this new makeup that was metallic and stuff and immediately my eye started itching and I rubbed it which spread the makeup around and then it swelled up, but I never started coughing. Something in the makeup was bothering you. Are you pregnant, because you can develop allergies to things when you're pregnant that never bothered you before. I couldn't use anything with cocoa butter in it. Still can't.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i dont think im not. did u get a rash or hives on u? and how long did it last? and also what can i make the itching stop?
    wildcatsgurl06

Answer by wildcatsgurl06 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• as far as the itchying i had a allgeric reaction the idione and i take hydroxyzine pamoate 25mg everyday and i bathe with aveeno itchy skin wash after i bathe I rub aveeno itch lotion everywhere its works for me.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 12:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2009