What are some thimgs i could try to sale for some quick cash?

I am needing some quick cash, but am drawing blanks on what i could try to sale. I just recently tooks bags and bags of stuff to the good will, or i could have had a yard sale. I don't think i have enough stuff to get rid of for a sale. I have a bed posted on craigslist and lots of bites but nothing yet. What is some other things that i might could get rid of. I have a computer at home, but it is older and its tower doesn't match it but it works just fine. If i posted that how much should i ask for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• look up stuff that you have on ebay to get an idea for how much they are going for..you could sell them seperatly, so matching doesnt matter....or take them to a local cpu store that sells parts and what not...they could buy it from you....

pawn shops are a rip off, but quick cash....
    Donate plasma (ew but in my area it makes between 30-45 bucks..dont remember my boss used to do it all the time)
    ummmm....i dont know what else but GL
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• my hubby jsut said last night tha tyou can make $400 a month donating plasma, so that was going to be my suggestion too. and if you dont ahve enough for a yard sale, take what you do have, and see if someday else wants to do one with you. if you say mutlifamily, then you will get more people!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• m-avi

You can get a job as a Movie Standee.  Check it out in my new article:

How to Get a Job as a Movie Standee

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Do you have a television? DVD player?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• For quick cash you could always sell Avon. Email me. I'd be willing to help you out!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2009