indoor party?

Hey everyone I need cute first brithday ideas for a winter baby. I have a summer baby whos first birthday is on august 12th and we're doing a luau for her but I'm also having a winter baby (not till febuary so his birthday isn't for another year and 8 months lol) but I don't want this baby to feel jipped when he gets older for parties.(I don't know the gender for sure yet but mothers instinct says boy) and yeah so does anyone have any ideas for cute indoor ideas? He's due on valentines day so I don't know if that helps at all.

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 12:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well you can do stuff at the party type places, chuckie cheese, jump houses, indoor playgrounds. theres all kinds of options. you could do a sweetheart theme, since he'll be your lil sweetheart, cutsie so you'd have to do it early in life b/c later he/she would be like r u kidding me? but inside parties can be fun too, my dd is a dec baby, for her first we just did a small party no games or anything b/c it was mostly adults. her second we went to chuckie cheese w/close family/friends and played and ate then went back to the house for cake, icecream and gifts (it was cheaper to do that and its only 15 mins from the house), for her third we did the same thing but at a jump house. then went home and the kids had a movie day after gifts/cake
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• wow there are lots of ideas lol thanks! I was rackin my brain when I went to my ultrasound and found out my due date lol.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2009