Would a fan get rid of gnats in my kitchen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It will blow them away for awhile but once the fan is off they'll be back. I hate those things they are so annoying. We just leave our ceiling fan on when we are in the room, just to avoid those things.

I have noticed when I let my dishes pile up they are in the sink so now I make sure I do the dishes regularly ( you know sometimes we are too tired you just want to relax) but now i make myself...I hate gnats.

And also make sure your trash is outside, I used to keep our trash in a trash bag (tied) in the garage but I have learned to just place it outside in a big trash can....sometimes you learn these things by yourself...lol I know I did....lol

Those are the only two things I can think of. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Oh I can't forget the fruit I used to keep my fruit out now I keep it in the fridge. I hate cold fruit but I'd rather have cold fruit then pesty gnats... I hope this helped somewhat :)

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I think I read on here a few weeks back to put a bowl of apple cider vinegar somewhere in the room and they will go to it...? I don't know maybe that was for flies. Worth a try though I suppose.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 12:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2009