Please help

hi can someone tell me what this could be. i been ttc for a couple months now. and 2nights ago i had a little spotting and thats was it. Could it be implantation bleeding. and im cd24 and due for af on the 28th of this month. my lower back hurts. i have cramping. my stomach really hurts.
What could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i would say just wait it out. if you want to take a test now then you can. if its negative then wait and see if you will start and if not try in about a week
    Anonymous

• There's all sorts of reasons for spotting, anything from ovulation to stress to change in diet. I have to agree with the previous answer, your best bet is to wait it out and try not to get too worked up over it. I know we all want answers right away, but hang tight!
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 7:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2009