is there a certain age where woman should not have really long hair

i think no .. as long as the hair is healthy and taken care.. a woman could be fifty with long hair.. but my mom disagrees thinking that into the forties woman look silly with long hair..thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It depends on the woman. Some women just don't look as good with long hair. Some look horrible with short hair. I think long hair can be very beautiful if it's taken care of.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 12:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Your mom should take a look at Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry, Demi Moore, Andi McDowell, Jennifer Aniston....
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I agree with Gramsmom. It depends on the Woman and how she looks with long hair, I am 46 and I kind of go between past my shoulders to just above, Shorter can be easier sometimes but I also like it longer on occcasion!!
    Diana44

Answer by Diana44 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• gramsmom. you say look at those actresses but also look at all the make up and surgeries they have to stay looking young. but anyways im hawaiian and believe long hair is beautiful. but its gorgeous when you take care of it. i use to have hair past my butt when i was younger. the only thing is if my hair ever gets like that again im gonna lair it so it doesnt look so plain.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 3:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• layer*
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2009