Need help with digestive tract

For a few weeks now I have been having very unregular bowel movements. I use to have real problems after my son but get that under control over a year ago but now I feel like I am slipping back. I will not go for two days, but feel like I have to, then when I do go the first one is hard and than after than its like soft serve ice cream and I will go 4-6 times in a 2 hour period. I want to go back to normal. Once a day. I take in fiber and drink my 6 servings of water, some times a little less but I do drink it. I eat an apple a day and fresh steamed veggies every night. So any help would be nice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Health

• Talk to you doctor.
    Anonymous

• I had this problem when I was pregnant. My mother suggested yogurts and such with probiotics in them. Like Danactive and that sort of thing. Other than that, if your getting enough fiber thru the day it should regulate itself. I'd also stay away from greasy foods that will upset it too.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• ya that yogurt stuff work's great
    princess69-2009

Answer by princess69-2009 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Drink at least 8 8z glasses of water a day
    eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors
    eat at least 2 servings of legumes (bean, nuts, tofu, lentils, etc.) a day
    cut way back on, or eliminate meat and dairy

Answer by rkoloms at 8:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2009