PoopGate!!!! Help!!!

My Daughter has been doing really good at home with no undies on and peeing in the potty.. I want to move onto big girl undies, but she keeps taking them off... Also she won't poop in the potty, I will ask her if she has to and tell her to sit on the potty because I can tell she has to poop... She won't go she will hold it then later i will catch her on all fours mid poop or she will come and get me to show me she pooped on the floor....

Any tips and Help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks Ladies!!!

Mom2princessq

Asked by Mom2princessq at 12:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son used to do the same thing! UGH! It was so frustrating. So, I'd watch him like a hawk. And if he had that "I need to poop" look, I'd sit him on the potty until he pooped. Some days he'd actually tell me, Mom I have to poop............and then hide in the corner and poop on the floor.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2009