would you buy used sex toys?

Ok so i have been hearing a lot about people buying used breast pumps and sterilizing them for their use. They have found these at yard sales ,ebay and other second hand places. Now my question is

WOULD YOU BUY OR USE SECOND HAND TOYS? I have no idea if anyone would sell one used but i was just wondering. There is always buyers for everything so i thought it was a valid question to ask.

florezitta10

Asked by florezitta10 at 12:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmmm...interesting question....at first I was like HECK NO!!!! But when you really think about it...is there a difference between sterilizing a sex toy and sleeping with a guy who has been with other women (not currently...but previously)? Would it make a difference if you used a condom on the sex toy? hahaha...I still wouldn't...but I guess those are things to think about.
    Ms.Maricel

Answer by Ms.Maricel at 6:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• is this even a question, really?
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 12:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• would you buy a used tampon?
    Anonymous

• EW! Seems like a no brainer to me!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Yes it has a question mark lol i know it may sound gross but just answer it.. I'm sure some one has some where. I wouldnt buy one but i was wondering if someone would ..
    florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 12:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• I think she is comparing the idea of used breast pump to used sex toy...
    Anonymous

• LMAO ew...i know my roomates grew up together, she bought a toy didnt like it, and she gave it to the other girl..she boiled it soaked it in something and then kept it moving...but umm NOPE!!!
    Anonymous

• In a way i am.... Since they can both be sterilized although i understand that the use for each is completly different i was just wondering
    florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• Thanks annon 9:42... i know most people prolly wouldnt but like i said there is always shoppers for everything and anything.. sometimes i am amazed at the kinds of things people will bid on. On ebay. lol
    florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2009