Desperate!!!! need home remedies for poison oak!

If my skin wasnt of value to me my whole life i would have by now cut it off help me please! I am itching beyond relief......i have not scratched but i am about to just to keep from going insane????!!!! i need your help ...thnks

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2009 in Health

• Do you have any baking soda? You can make a paste and let it dry on it.
    Anonymous

• got to the dollar store and get a wath called poison ivy wash it will stop the itch immedatly then get some aveeno itchy body wash and wash with that and then use avenno lotion everywhere I had pupps and I really though I was gonna die from the ichiness my dr gave me a anti itch pill called hydroxyzine pamoate 25mg so i take that also and if I hadn't gotten this I would be in the crzy house I used to have to soak my hands and feet in pure ice just to get it to stop so i could sleep... GOOD LUCK
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 12:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• calamine lotion, all over.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2009

• i agree with both posts...and baken soda is cheap just mix with some water to make the past..hope u get better soon..
    Anonymous